Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Our workshop facilities in Denmark and Brazil are equipped with the latest technology within repair and maintenance of turbochargers. The work is performed by experienced and dedicated turbo technicians – on-site or in our turbo workshops. We have a broad experience with the different brands of turbochargers for ships and handle all kinds of service and overhaul including:
- Repair of damaged turbine blades, nozzle rings etc.
- Balancing of turbocharger rotors
- Cleaning of rotor shafts by glass blasting
- Re-blading of rotor shafts
- Crack detection test (NDT testing)
- Full documentation after completion
Our services also includes balancing of impellers for water pumps, shafts and fans for engine rooms with a diameter of up to 1.2 metres and 750 kilos. We offer spare parts for all major brands of turbochargers – original and OEM