Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Skilled service engineers for Team Medium-Speed
At VMS Group our employees are the key to fulfilling our vision to be the internationally preferred partner of superior maritime solutions. To support each individual in performing successfully with a serviceminded approach to our customers, we strive to create a positive working environment in which we care about our employees. Having a global mindset as part of our strategy, we welcome and embrace all nationalities in our staff.
We are looking for skilled service engineers to join our international set-up. You will participate in trou-bleshooting, overhaul and repair of mainly medium-speed engines onshore and at sea/offshore. VMS Group is headquartered in Frederikshavn with subsidiaries in Brazil and Namibia, and our international service teams operate around the world.
Your educational background is of less importance. What matters is your approach to the job, your ability to work independently and your experience and knowledge within the area.
• Experience from a similar job in maritime business.
• Strong knowledge of marine diesel engines, particularly Medium-Speed.
• Knowledge of, or a passion for learning automation, systems and electrical control.
• Strong communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of and a flair for IT including MS Office.
Your personal qualifications:
• You like to travel and are flexible in terms of working hours.
• You are result driven and a self-starter.
• You thrive by taking responsibility and can make rapid decisions.
• You communicate and work well with colleagues and customers regardless of nationality and culture.
• You have a passion to solve problems with a service-minded attitude, and keep up the good spirit, even when things are difficult.
• A demanding yet attractive position in an exciting company with global ambitions, orderly conditions and motivated, talented colleagues.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Motivated and talented colleagues and strong support from your team manager.
• Attractive terms of employment, health insurance, pension scheme and salary matching your qualifications.
How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP by clicking here. As a global minded company operating worldwide, we are embracing cultural diversity throughout our organisation and invite all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Søren Krogh, Tel. +45 2269 8461.