Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Do you have a quality mindset and want to join a globalminded company with high ambitions and a sustainable and serviceminded approach to customers, partners and colleagues? Then you might be our new colleague in our workshop in Frederikshavn!
Headquartered in Frederikshavn, Denmark, VMS Group is a rapidly growing company working with partners all over the world. We ensure a company culture that supports diversity, and we welcome all nationalities to our staff.
Our vision is to be the internationally known and preferred partner of superior and sustainable maritime solutions, and we know that our employees are the key to fulfilling this vision. Every day, we strive to create a positive work environment and organize work schedules to match the competences and life of each individual employee.
Your primary tasks:
- CNC machining and milling
- Manual machining
- Minor travel jobs with on-site tools.
Your professional and personal skills:
- You are a skilled industrial technician or mechanic.
- You thrive in an environment, where things may change rapidly.
- You have a creative mind and a high level of situational awareness.
- You have experience in or are motivated to learn Mazak or Heidenhain.
- You work efficiently, are self-driven and flexible.
- You have a positive mind and realize the value of contributing to a productive and sound work environment.
- You are a team player and care about both customers and colleagues.
- An exciting job in an informal environment.
- Supportive and thorough training and introduction to the job from dedicated and talented colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop your career and work with some great teams.
- Lunch and fruit scheme, social events and employee benefits such as health insurance and discounts with various local stores.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP by clicking here:
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Dan Seidelin, Tel. +45 30 31 0016.
As a globalminded company operating worldwide, we are embracing cultural diversity throughout our organisation and invite all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age or religious beliefs.