Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Experienced thruster/gear engineer
VMS Group A/S is a maritime service provider specializing in repair and maintenance of diesel engines, propeller, gear and thruster. More than 300 dedicated employees are servicing customers worldwide from our HQ in Frederikshavn and our workshops in Brazil and Namibia.
We are looking for skilled engineers to join our gear/thruster team of eight professional and competent engineers. The position requires a high professional standard and an enthusiastic approach to working with repair and service of gears, not only in Frederikshavn, but also worldwide.
We are looking for a candidate, who:
• …likes to travel around the world for service jobs.
• …has experience within gear and/or thruster service, including hydraulic systems.
• …is self-motivated, responsible and able to make rapid decisions.
• …works well individually as well as in teams.
• …knows the value of good communication in English and Danish with both colleagues and custom-ers.
• …keeps calm and acts solution-oriented when things get difficult.
• …manages report writing after completion of a project.
• …gets things done and is highly flexible in terms of working hours.
• …takes an entrepreneurial approach to challenges and opportunities and is eager to learn.
Your educational background is of less importance. What matters is your approach to the job, your ability to work independently and your experience and knowledge within the gear/thruster segment.
You understand and speak English fluently, since you will be working in an international environment with customers and colleagues from around the world. Basic IT knowledge is expected as well.
• An attractive position with great professional and personal development opportunities.
• Comprehensive training and introduction to the position and ongoing support/backup from your Team Manager.
• Orderly conditions, motivated, talented colleagues and an informal work environment.
• Attractive terms of employment, health insurance, pension scheme and salary matching your quali-fications.
How to apply:
As a global minded company operating worldwide, we are embracing cultural diversity throughout our or-ganisation and invite all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation or reli-gious beliefs. We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP.
Please submit your application and résumé by using this link.
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Casper Holmberg Nielsen, Tel. +45 27600773.