Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Technical sales assistant
Are you interested in working with technical sales and order processing in a company that is committed to performing excellent customer service in the strive for continued global growth? Then you may be the new colleague in our sales team.
- Sales – always based on customer needs and requirements
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Request of quotations for spare parts
- Preparation of quotations
- Ad hoc tasks in the sales team.
- Place of work: Head office Frederikshavn, Denmark.
You have experience from maritime business, preferably from a similar job. You work systematically and have the ability to follow your tasks all the way from the first lead to the successful closure of a sale. You are co-operative, creative and have superb interpersonal skills. Maintaining and establishing good relations to customers and colleagues is a decisive factor to perform successfully. You are comfortable with working in an environment, which is sometimes hectic. You have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, you are ready to handle change, and service is a top-priority in your working processes.
- Previous experience in a similar sales role, including servicing existing customers and establishing new customer relations.
- An education with technical background.
- Fluent in Danish and English, both orally and in writing.
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with Dynamics NAV.
- An attractive job in a company in continuous global development.
- The opportunity to influence your working day and develop your skills and competencies.
- Attractive salary and conditions according to qualifications.
- Good professional colleagues and an informal working environment.
- Employee benefits, eg. health insurance, lunch scheme and pension scheme.
How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible and no later than 29 January 2021. Click here to Apply
For more information, please contact CCO Kim Rasmussen, tel. +45 2177 1810 or check our website: www.vms.dk
VMS Group covers a wide range of competences, sales and service. We offer repair and maintenance of diesel engines, turbo chargers, gear, propeller, spare parts delivery, design and sales of engines, engineering and project management within the maritime industry, the offshore industry, power plants and wind industry.
VMS Group has service bases in Denmark (Frederikshavn), Brazil and Namibia and employ approx. 180 employees. More info: www.vms.dk