Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Maritime service engineers with supervisor potential
At VMS Group our employees are the key to fulfilling our vision to be the internationally preferred partner of superior maritime solutions. To support each individual in performing successfully with a service-minded approach to our customers, we strive to create a positive working environment in which we care about our employees, and we do our best to make work plans match the qualifications and everyday life of our employees. Having a global mindset as part of our strategy, we welcome and embrace all nationalities in our staff.
We are looking for skilled shipfitters to join our international set-up. You will participate in troubleshooting, overhaul and repair of mainly medium-speed engines on board multiple vessels. VMS Group is headquartered in Frederikshavn with subsidiaries in Brazil and Namibia, and our international service teams operate around the world.
- Experience from a similar job in maritime business.
- Strong knowledge of marine diesel engines, particularly medium-speed.
- Knowledge of, or a passion for learning automation, systems and electrical control.
- Strong communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and a flair for IT including MS Office.
Your personal qualifications:
- You are result driven and a self-starter.
- You thrive with responsibility, are able to act as foreman/supervisor and like to make decisions.
- You communicate and work well with colleagues and customers regardless of nationality.
- You keep up the good spirit, even when things get difficult.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- You have a passion to solve problems with a service-minded attitude, even when things are difficult.
- A demanding yet attractive position in an exciting company with global ambitions, orderly conditions and motivated, talented colleagues.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
- Health insurance and canteen scheme.
How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 7 March by clicking here
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Jesper Elliot Sørensen, Tel. +45 52130833.
VMS Group covers a wide range of competences, sales and service. We offer repair and maintenance of diesel engines, turbo chargers, gear, propeller, spare parts delivery, design and sales of engines, engineering and project management within the maritime industry, the offshore industry, power plants and wind industry.
VMS Group has service bases in Denmark (Frederikshavn), Brazil and Namibia and employ approx. 180 employees. More info: www.vms.dk.