Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Skilled service engineer (gear)
- Service and repair of marine gear, thrusters and couplings – on-site or in our workshop in Frederikshavn.
- Troubleshooting on gear including connecting oil systems.
- Straightening work between propeller, gear and engine.
- Support for other teams when required.
- You are experienced in one or more of the above-mentioned areas.
- You have a passion to learn and improve your skills within the above-mentioned areas.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours, thrive in a dynamic, international environment and are willing to travel worldwide.
- Service and quality are top priorities through all your working processes, even under pressure.
- You are attentive to detail and complete your tasks, even if problems arise during the process.
- You manage report writing after each job completed.
- You have strong communication skills with customers and colleagues.
Being a ship fitter or a machine fitter is an advantage but not mandatory – your educational background is of less importance. What matters are your competences, your approach to the job and the ability to work independently.
It is important that you have strong oral and written English skills since your work will primarily take place in an international environment with colleagues from other locations and cultures.
We offer an attractive position in an exciting company with global ambitions, orderly conditions and an informal work environment. We support you before, during and after any project, and we offer excellent development opportunities to match your ambitions. Salary is agreed according to your qualifications.
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 8 August 2021 by using this link.
If you need more information on the position, please contact project manager Casper Holmberg Nielsen, cell +45 2760 0773.