Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Would you like to be a part of an organisation that puts sustainability, value creation and service first? Is superior customer service part of your DNA, and are you ready to go on an exciting journey in the global markets? Then you may be our new colleague.
VMS Group is growing rapidly, and we are therefore looking for a talented sales engineer/support to assist our sales team at our HQ in Frederikshavn.
Your primary tasks
- Backup/support for our Sales Managers including preparation of quotations.
- Specify spare parts for engine repairs according to maker instructions and customer needs.
- External/internal contact to customers and partners.
- Registration of new customers and maintenance of costumer data.
- Registration of spare parts/items.
- Handling of spare parts orders, follow up on shipments etc.
- Handling of claims.
- Handling of orders and invoicing.
- Ad hoc tasks.
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- You are interested in/have a flair for engine technology.
- You have strong English skills, both in writing and orally.
- You are passionate about delivering excellent service to customers, suppliers, colleagues and partners.
- You are organized, have great coordination skills and can keep an overview of quotations, technical specifications etc.
- You have experience from a similar job with technical knowledge of marine diesel engines or/and an education as ship fitter or service engineer.
- You are solution-oriented even when things get difficult.
- You are self-driven and at the same time a great team player.
- You are loyal and have a positive mind.
- You are highly motivated and energetic.
- You provide good, clear and honest communication.
- You are attentive to detail and work systematically and structured.
- Supportive and thorough training and introduction to the job from dedicated and talented colleagues.
- An exciting job in an informal environment.
- An opportunity to develop your career and work with some great teams.
- We believe in each individual and support independent work performance backed by the necessary support from your manager and colleagues. We have an informal tone, encourage high spirits and a good sense of humour.
- Lunch and fruit scheme, social events and employee benefits such as health insurance and discounts with various local stores.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
How to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 2 June 2023 by using the this link. Starting date ASAP, but we have time to wait for the right candidate.
If you need more information, please contact Spare Parts Manager Jan Christensen, Tel. +45 30429875.
VMS Group covers a wide range of competences, sales and service. We offer repair and maintenance of diesel engines, turbo chargers, gear, propeller, spare parts delivery, design and sales of engines, engineering and project management within the maritime industry, the offshore industry, power plants and wind industry.
VMS Group has service bases in Denmark (Frederikshavn), Brazil and Namibia and employ approx. 300 employees. More info: www.vms.dk.