Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Sales Manager for the maritime industry/offshore market
At VMS Group we are passionate about what we do, which is delivering service to the highest standard. We believe in investing in our team of skilled professionals, and we know that achieving our goals and our vision is made possible only by our dedicated team performing strong workmanship and service.
Headquartered in Frederikshavn, Denmark, VMS Group is a rapidly growing company working with partners all over the world. Our vision is to be the internationally preferred partner of superior and sustainable maritime solutions – and we are busy. We are therefore looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager to join our sales team and help us boost our sales activities on a global scale. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing company with a strong focus on our core values like know how, team spirit and trust, then this is the position for you!
Your primary tasks:
- Contact to existing and new customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Identify and pursue new customer opportunities.
- Generate and close sales.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Focus on sales and a high level of service towards additional sales activities and high customer satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows and events.
- Expected travel days: Approx. 30-60 per year. (No travelling to high-risk countries)
We expect that you:
- Have a degree in marine engineering or a related maritime field.
- Have experience working with customers at all levels.
- Have strong English language skills both written and orally.
- Have a passion for sales and results.
What do we offer?
- An exiting possibility to become a key player in our sales team.
- The opportunity to influence your own work life and professional development.
- An attractive job in an organisation which is constantly changing.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a company with an informal work environment.
- Supportive and thorough training and introduction to the job from dedicated and talented colleagues.
- We believe in each individual and support independent work performance backed by the necessary support from your manager and colleagues. We encourage high spirits and a good sense of humour.
- Lunch and fruit scheme, social events and employee benefits such as health insurance and discounts with various local stores.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
Interested? How to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application before 9 October 2023. Starting date as soon as possible, but we have time to wait for the right candidate.
Please submit your application and résumé by using this link.
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Sales Manager Morten Storm Andersen at +45 60236920 or email@example.com.