Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
VMS Group has a vision of being the preferred international partner of superior maritime solutions around the world. Based on core values such as experience, flexibility and reliability we are developing rapidly, and are therefore looking for a talented supervisor with knowledge of the maritime business and a flair for making success internationally.
As our new Maritime Supervisor, you will become a part of our international VMS team. You will participate in troubleshooting, commissioning, maintenance and repair on board.
- Travel experience and ability to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- Result driven and self-starter, ability to work independently with strong follow-up, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Professional conduct towards customers, yards, makers and VMS Group.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully.
- When necessary, carry out standard overhauls of engine/gear in conjunction with the Service Engineers.
- Practical marine experience and preferably an electrical engineer certificate.
- Specific knowledge of construction and running of technical systems, including gear/propeller, remote control, alarm systems etc.
- Familiarity, or a passion to learn, electrical and (automatic) control engineering and serial communication.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Proficiency using MS Office as well as other software related to company business.
The job is based in Frederikshavn, Denmark.
An exciting and very independent position in a dynamic environment with an informal tone of communication. Varying tasks, motivated and competent colleagues and attractive development opportunities for you and your career. We offer salary matching your qualifications.
How to apply:
Please submit your application and résumé by using this link.
If you need more information on the position, please contact project manager Christian Knudsen, Tel. +45 6023 6915.