Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Industrial technician with CNC and manual experience for second shift
VMS Group is looking for a motivated, qualified industrial technician to join our workshop-team.
Your primary tasks:
- CNC machining and milling
- Manual machining and milling
- Minor travel jobs with on-site tools
- You are a skilled industrial technician or mechanic
- You have experience in Mazak or Heidenhain control.
- You thrive in an environment, where things may change rapidly.
- You have a creative mind and a high level of situational awareness.
- You have a capability to work alone and effectively with other people and teams.
VMS Group is growing rapidly. We are headquartered in Frederikshavn, Denmark and work with partners all over the world. We ensure a company culture that supports diversity, and we welcome all nationalities to our staff.
Our vision is to be the internationally preferred partner of superior maritime solutions, and we know that our employees are the key to fulfilling this vision. Every day, we strive to create a positive work environment and to do our best to organize work schedules to match the competences and life of each individual employee.
- An exciting job in an informal environment with competent colleagues.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
- Health insurance
- Attractive personal and professional development opportunities.
The job is based in Frederikshavn, Denmark.
How to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 1 November 2019. Please submit your application and résumé by using this link
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Dan Seidelin, tel. +45 3031 0016.