Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
HSEQ & Sustainability Coordinator
Are you passioned about HSEQ and sees the value? Would you like to work with safety, the environment, sustainability, and quality? And do you want a job in a future-oriented and international company, where you will have the opportunity to develop professionally as well as personally? Do you see yourself in the above, then you might be our new colleague!
Headquartered in Frederikshavn, Denmark, VMS Group is a rapidly growing company working with partners all over the world. Our vision is to be the internationally preferred partner of superior and sustainable maritime solutions – and we are busy.
We are now looking for a skilled colleague for our HSEQ department with office in Frederikshavn.
Your primary tasks
The HSEQ department has a large contact surface in the organization – both locally and internationally. The department is determent to improve on safety, sustainability, environment and quality, and your work is a significant driving force in implementing, maintaining, and developing our HSEQ initiatives. During your working day, you will, among other things, participate in the following tasks:
- Updating and maintaining incoming incident reports.
- Maintenance of HSEQ documentation and updating internal database.
- Update and develop HSEQ standards and action plans.
- Assisting on HSEQ activities including internal audits and local workshops.
- Sustainability activities – implementing new habits and colleting data for report.
Who are you?
As our new colleague, you will be involved in the company’s work with sustainability, product documentation, quality and safety work and reporting. At VMS Group, the environment and sustainability are an important focus area, and the work in this area naturally takes up more and more space in our company. The collegial tone is informal, and as a workplace we value a good working environment with focus on well-being and development.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and business partners is of great importance to VMS Group. Our commitment to a strong safety culture forms the basis of VMS’s values and principles. At the same time, sustainability, and the documentation around it is a central topic in our HSEQ department and in the entire organization.
We imagine that:
You are a structured and responsible person who thrives on working independently and with many different tasks:
- You are familiar to HSEQ work and the surrounding legislation.
- You are an experienced IT user.
- You master Danish and English in writing and speaking.
- You are proactive, hardworking, and committed.
- An exciting and challenging job in an international company with high professionalism, sparring, learning and career opportunities.
- Good opportunity for professional and personal development
- A strong team and support from good colleagues
- Salary according to qualifications with pension and health insurance
Interested? How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 4 March 2024 by using this link.
Starting date ASAP, but we have time to wait for the right candidate.
If you need more information, please contact Group HSEQ & Sustainability Manager Kim F. Kokholm, Tel. +45 60236981 or firstname.lastname@example.org