Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Do you have experience with accountings and finances and are you ready to take your next career step? We are looking for a new colleague to support our Finance Team in the daily business of accounting, controlling and much more.
As a Finance Assistant in VMS Group, you will be working in a central role across the organization with multiple tasks and the opportunity to expand your work area as you grow in the job. You will be referring to our Financial Controller.
- Assistance with month end procedures, annual reports and preparation of budgets for all units in VMS Group.
- Preparation of reports for each department.
- Analysis and control of our stock levels such as assessments of overhead costs etc.
- Preparation of analyses in Power BI.
- Analysis, control and calculation of work in progress.
- Various ad hoc tasks.
We imagine you to:
- Have a strong professional background and a relevant education as an accountant or similar.
- Have solid knowledge of preparation of accounts, financial management and controlling.
- Have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Have 5+ years’ experience of working with finance.
Your personal skills:
- Loyal, positive and a great sense of humor.
- Solution-oriented when you meet challenges.
- Ability to work independently.
- A high drive and energy level.
- Clear, positive and honest communication.
- Attention to detail and ability to work systematically and structured.
- A great and trustworthy team player.
- An exciting job in a rapidly growing company with 300 talented colleagues based in Frederikshavn (Denmark), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and Walvis Bay (Namibia).
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and thorough training and introduction to the job from dedicated and talented colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop your career and work with some great teams.
- Lunch and fruit scheme, social events and employee benefits such as health insurance and discounts with various local stores.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
We believe in each individual and support independent work performance backed by the necessary support from your manager and colleagues. We have an informal tone, encourage high spirits and a good sense of humor. As a globalminded company operating worldwide, we are embracing cultural diversity throughout our organisation and invite all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. Starting date ASAP, but we have time to wait for the right candidate.
Interested? How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 20 February 2023 by using the link.
If you need more information, please contact Financial Controller Bitten Kanstrup Anthonisen, Tel. +4528936023.