Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Do you have experience in accountings and finances and are you ready to take your next career step? We are looking for a new colleague to support our Finance Team in the daily business operations as accounting tasks, payroll assistance and much more.
As a Finance Assistant you will be working in a central role across the organization, and you will be involved in a wide and exciting range of tasks as you develop in your job.
- Assistance with monthly reporting and annual accounts for all units in VMS Group
- Booking of purchase invoices and monthly adjustments
- Analysis and control of payroll-related accounts
- Preparation of analyses in Power-BI
- Involvement in monthly and bi-weekly payroll processes
- Various ad hoc tasks
We imagine you to:
- Have a strong professional financial background with +5 years’ practical experience and relevant education as an accountant or similar
- Have strong knowledge of preparation of accounts, financial reporting and payroll processing
- Have experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and possibly the submodules Document Capture and JobManager
- Have solid English skills both in writing and orally
Your personal skills:
- Loyal, positive and a great sense of humor.
- Solution-oriented when you meet challenges.
- Ability to work independently.
- A high drive and energy level.
- Clear, positive and honest communication.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work systematically and structured.
- Great team player skills.
- An exciting job in a rapidly growing company with 300 talented colleagues based in Frederikshavn (Denmark), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and Walvis Bay (Namibia)
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- An attractive job in a rapidly growing company
- Lunch and fruit scheme, social events and employee benefits such as health insurance and discounts with various local stores
- Salary matching your qualifications.
We believe in each individual and support independent work performance backed by the necessary support from your manager and colleagues. We encourage high spirits and a good sense of humour in a work environment that cares for work life balance.
As a globalminded company operating worldwide, we are embracing cultural diversity throughout our organisation and invite all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. Starting date ASAP, but we have time to wait for the right candidate.
Interested? How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP by using this link.
If you need more information, please contact Financial Controller Bitten Kanstrup Anthonisen, Tel. +4528936023.