Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Experienced turbo engineer
The vision of VMS Group is to be the internationally preferred partner of superior maritime solutions. We are expanding rapidly and to keep up with the market demands and achieve our strategic objectives, we are looking for a highly skilled turbo engineer to strengthen our business.
We offer an exciting job based in Frederikshavn, from where you will also be sent on travel jobs of shorter or longer duration, either individually or with colleagues from our international teams.
- You have travel experience (preferably from the maritime business) and ability to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You are result driven and a self-starter.
- You thrive with responsibility and like to make decisions.
- You are able to take a comprehensive view of a case to order the necessary parts in time.
- You communicate well with colleagues and customers.
- You keep up the good spirit, even when things get difficult.
- You manage report writing after each job completed.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- You have a passion to learn and solve problems.
Your educational background is of less importance. What matters is your approach to the job, your ability to work independently and your experience and knowledge within the turbocharger area.
You speak English fluently, since you will be travelling worldwide. Basic IT-knowledge is expected as well.
- A demanding yet attractive position in an exciting company with global ambitions, orderly conditions and motivated, talented colleagues.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a company with an informal work environment.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
How to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 30 April. Please submit your application and résumé by using this link
If you need more information on the position, please contact Project Manager Kim Kokholm, Tel. +45 8893 8873.