Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Ambitious and service-minded mechanic for propeller workshop
Your primary tasks
- Welding and grinding of propeller blades
- Welding of shafts
- Other welding jobs and assembly processes.
- You have experience in MIG and MAG welding
- Familiarity with stainless or bronze welding is an advantage.
- You have strong communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
- Experience from maritime business, preferably from a similar job.
- You thrive in an environment, where things may change rapidly.
- You have a creative mind and a high level of situational awareness.
- You have a capability to work alone and effectively with other people and in teams.
- Service and quality are top priorities through all your working processes.
VMS Group is headquartered in Frederikshavn, Denmark and works with partners all over the world. We ensure a company culture that supports diversity, and we welcome all nationalities to our staff. Our vision is to be the internationally preferred partner of superior maritime solutions, and we know that our employees are the key to fulfilling this vision. Every day, we strive to create a positive work environment and to do our best to organize work schedules to match the competences and life of each individual employee.
- An exciting job in an informal environment with competent colleagues.
- Salary matching your qualifications.
- Health insurance
- Attractive personal and professional development opportunities.
How to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP and no later than 30 June 2021. Please submit your application and résumé by using this link
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Dan Seidelin, Tel. 3031 0016.