Type your username and password then click on the appropriate section you wish to access.
Click here if your login fails (might occur on certain Apple products)
Ambitious and service-minded mechanic for propeller workshop
Take your next career step at VMS Group with a team that is dedicated to servicing our worldwide customers at the very highest level. We are looking for a candidate with a high sense of quality and strong interpersonal skills to join our propeller team.
Your primary tasks:
- Welding and grinding of propeller blades
- Thermal spraying of shafts
- Other exciting welding jobs and montage skills
We expect that you:
- May have a maritime background with experience from a similar job
- Have a capability to work alone and effectively with other people and in teams
- Thrive in an environment, where things may change rapidly. You have a creative mind and a high level of situational awareness
- Are quality conscious and service minded through all your working processes
• Experience in MIG and MAG welding
• Knowledge of and experience in stainless or bronze welding is an advantage
Your educational background is of less importance. What matters is your approach to the job, your ability to work independently and your experience and knowledge.
• An exciting job in an informal environment with competent colleagues
• Salary matching your qualifications
• Health insurance
• Attractive personal and professional development opportunities.
How and when to apply:
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP by clicking here.
As a global minded company operating worldwide, we are embracing cultural diversity throughout our organisation and invite all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
If you need more information on the position, please contact Senior Project Manager Dan Seidelin, Tel. +45 3031 0016.